Tuesday 10 January 2012

Books I read in 2011

A Gathering Light - Jennifer Donnelly
A Place of Secrets - Rachel Hore
Back When We Were Grownups - Anne Tyler.
Blessed Are The Cheesemakers - Sarah-Kate Lynch.
Crazy Ladies - Michael Lee West.
Fall On Your Knees - Ann-Marie MacDonald.
Future Homemakers Of America - Laurie Graham.
Grave Secrets - Kathy Reichs.
Holy Fools - Joanne Harris.
I Still Dream About You - Fannie Flagg.
Jump - Jilly Cooper.
Just One Look - Harlan Coben
Little Bitty Lies - Mary Kay Andrews
Mad Girls In Love - Michael Lee West
Made in The USA - Billie Letts
Mermaids In The Basement - Michael Lee West
Mrs Charles Darwins recipe Book - Bateson & Janeway.
One Day - David Nicholls.
Pomegranate Soup - Marsha Mehran.
Recipe For Life - Nicky Pellegrino.
ROOM - Emma Donoghue
Run - Ann Patchett.
Salting Roses - Lorelle Marinello
Savannah Blues - Mary Kay Andrews
She Flew The Coop - Michael Lee West
Songs Of The Humpback Whale - Jodi Picoult.
Summer School - Domenica de Rosa.
The Abduction - Mark Giminez.
The Best Of Times - Penny Vincenzi
The Big Picture - Douglas Kennedy
The Black Echo - Michael Connolly.
The Glassblower of Murano - Marina Fiorato
The Honk & Holler Opening Soon - Billie Letts
The Lady And The Unicorn - Tracy Chevalier.
The Last Apache Girl - Jim Fergus
The Loop - Nicholas Evans
The Memory Keepers Daughter - Kim Edwards
The Red Queen - Philippa Gregory
The Road Home - Rose Tremain.
The Various Flavours of Coffee - Anthony Capella.
The Villa In Italy - Elizabeth Edmondson
The Wind In The Willows - Kenneth Grahame.
Trunk Music - Michael Connolly
Water For Elephants - Sara Gruen
Worth Dying For - Lee Child.

9 comments:

Ricki Treleaven said...

Super list. The Lady and the Unicorn might be my favorite of all of Tracy Chevalier's books. Did you like it?

TheBookGirl said...

You had quite a good year reading!
I just finished A Place of Secrets the other day.

Anonymous said...

Love your list for 2011 - I read 5 of them so I will add some of them to the To Be Read list.

Raza Abbas said...

This is very nice blog because information provided here through the article and the pictures are very effective. Tampa Tutoring Because sometimes words cannot explain the things that pictures can and here the words and pictures both are expressing the things in balance.

Private tutor Lighthouse said...

It was a beneficial workout for me to go through your webpage. Private tutor Short Hills It definitely stretches the limits with the mind when you go through very good info and make an effort to interpret it properly. I am going to glance up this web site usually on my PC. Thanks for sharing

Private tutor Lighthouse said...

Good information here. I really enjoy reading them every day. I've learned a lot from them.Private tutor Tribeca Thanks so much for sharing this information. Greatly help me being a newbie.

Jenyford smith said...

Thanks for posting! I really like what you've acquired here; You should keep it up forever!Private tutor Squirrel Hill North Best of luck

Jenyford smith said...

Thanks, this is in every respect what I need to know. Thank you, Private tutor of Gladwyne it's very interesting. I wish you all the best and every success in future.

Private tutor Lighthouse said...

It was a beneficial workout for me to go through your webpage. High School in Miami, Fl It definitely stretches the limits with the mind when you go through very good info and make an effort to interpret it properly. I am going to glance up this web site usually on my PC. Thanks for sharing